Black, thick hair is everyone’s wish. Beautiful hair increases the beauty of our body four times. People keep trying many ways to enhance the beauty of their hair, but pollution and chemical products have made the hair very weak and lifeless.
Having a healthy hair care routine is key for maintaining healthy, beautiful hair. Hair care routines should be tailored to the individual’s hair type and lifestyle.
LOREAL PARIS SHAMPOO
Argan, Almond, Jojoba, Olive, Camelina, and Coconut Oils
coconut oil, Bamboo Extract
NATURALLY GOOD NATURAL OATS BODY LOTION
Aqua, Glycerin, Perfume
Jojoba Oil, VitaminE
Honey Malai Cold Cream with Honey &Malai For Nourishing Glow
Honey & Malai
Types of Hair
Hair is one of the most important parts of our appearance, and it’s important to know the difference between the different types of hair and the best ways to care for them.
Here is a quick guide to the different types of hair, and some tips to keep your hair looking its best. Straight Hair: Straight hair is the most common type of hair. It is usually strong and resilient, and doesn’t need a lot of care to stay healthy.
To keep your straight hair looking its best, use a good shampoo and conditioner, and avoid using too much heat when styling. Wavy Hair: Wavy hair is a bit more delicate than straight hair, and needs a bit more care to keep it looking its best.
To keep your curly hair looking its best, use a shampoo and conditioner designed for curly hair, and always use a wide-toothed comb to detangle it. Avoid using too much
TIPS ON DRY HAIR CARE
1. Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner to prevent dryness.
2. Use a deep conditioning mask or treatment once a week to nourish and hydrate the hair.
3. Limit the use of hot styling tools such as curling irons, flat irons, and blow dryers.
4. Avoid using products with alcohol or sulphates, which can dry out the hair.
5. Apply a leave-in conditioner or serum to provide extra hydration.
6. Try not to brush dry hair, as this can damage the delicate strands
The type of shampoo used should depend on your hair type. If you have dry, brittle hair, it is best to use a moisturizing shampoo that is specially formulated for dry hair.
This type of shampoo will help to nourish and hydrate your hair, making it softer and more manageable.
For oily hair, a clarifying shampoo is best, as it will help to remove excess oil.
For those with normal hair, a mild shampoo is usually sufficient.
In general, it is best to use a shampoo that is specifically designed for your hair type, as it will help to keep your hair looking and feeling healthy.
LOREAL PARIS SHAMPOO
Shampoo for dull, dry, lifeless hair, Suitable for all hair types, Deep nourishment with a weightless finish, For luscious, vibrant locks
· Penetrates deep into the scalp and hair fibres, Locks in hydration, and leaves hair shiny, soft, and weightless
· Application: Spread through hair, rinse. Use with your usual routine, or 6 Oil Nourish range.
· With Argan, Almond, Jojoba, Olive, Camelina, and Coconut Oils to reveal lustrous shine, Detangling, softening and smoothing lengths
· Contents: x1 L’Oréal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo, Moisturising & Hydrating, For Dull, Dry & Lifeless Hair, Volume: 1l
Item Form: Foam; Blends
D panthenol (vitamin B5), vitamin E acetate, moroccan argan cold pressed oil,
cold pressed avocado oil, wheat protein, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil,
silk protein to hydrate, strengthen and repair hair.
follicles, supports healthy scalp, nourishes hair, protects from UV rays
TIPS FOR CURLY HAIR
1. Use sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner.
2. Use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your curls.
3. Avoid brushing your hair when it is dry.
4. Use a diffuser to dry your hair.
5. Use products specifically formulated for curly hair.
6. Apply a leave-in conditioner to help keep your curls hydrated.
7. Add a little bit of oil to your curls to help them shine and stay frizz-free.
8. Use a microfiber towel or t-shirt to dry your curls.
9. Sleep with a satin pillowcase.
10. Use a deep conditioner once a week.
SHAMPOO FOR CURLY HAIR
true frog shampoo for curls cleanses, defines, moisturizes and adds
shine. helps the hair to hold moisture so it doesn’t dry out. specially
formulated for curly, wavy, dry and frizzy hair. mild shampoo for women, men and kids.
enriched with beetroot and corn starch extract to protect color, polyquaternium-72 to provide curl definition, quinoa protein to restore hydration to every cuticle, flaxseed (linseed) and chia seed extract for curlretention and to handle effects of humidity.
cg friendly, 100 % vegan, environmentally friendly curly hair
product which does not contain sulphates, parabens silicones, phthalate, gluten, mineral oils, heavy metals, triclosan, formaldehyde or phosphates.
helpful tip: massage gently on the scalp for a few seconds to remove buildup. use it on the lengths of your hair to improve curl definition. follow it up with the true frog everyday hair
can be paired with our other shampoos like anti hair fall shampoo and anti dandruff shampoo to target specific concerns.; shelf life: 730 days; item package weight: 0.31kg; package content: pack of 1 x hair shampo
CONDITIONER FOR CURLY HAIR
· Enriched with natural ingredients and actives, the everyday hair conditioner combines the properties of Avocado Butter and Tamanu Oil to add strength and shine, White Lotus Flower to maintain health of hair and to prevent greying of hair, Tender Coconut Water Concentrate to support cell growth of follicles Quinoa Protein to restore hydration and color protection.
L· 100 % Vegan, environmentally friendly product, which does not contain Sulphates (SLS/SLES) Parabens, Silicones, Phthalate, Gluten and Mineral oils, Heavy Metals, Triclosan, Formaldehyde or Phosphates. This product is CG Friendly.
· HelpFul Tip: Apply it on the lengths of the hair. Use it in diluted form as a leave in conditioner, works as a detangler and gives better definition. Can be used after the True frog Shampoo for Curls for better retention of natural curls.
Hair care products are a must-have for anyone looking to maintain healthy and well-groomed hair.
Hair care products come in a variety of forms, from shampoos and conditioners to styling products.
Different hair types require different products, so it’s important to understand your hair’s needs before choosing the right products.
Additionally, natural and organic products are becoming increasingly popular due to their gentler ingredients and lack of harsh chemicals.
Ultimately, with the right products and proper maintenance, you can keep your hair looking and feeling its best.